Get ODG with it:
The scoop: ODG provides contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire resources.
Doesn't get much more family than this. Sean and Heather (bro and sis) bought the company from their father in 2007. Being family owned, ODG has impeccable morals and ethics and a passion to continue its growth.
We have been around the block…a couple times. ODG was established in 1995 in MN and we have seen our fair share of ups and downs in this market. During the 2009/2010 recession, ODG grew 43%, and 2011 is set for 100% increase in growth. We attribute this to strong relationships with our fantastic clients... and constant happy hours.
Regardless of the market, due to our lean and mean mentality, our clients get to reap the benefits via fair pricing for top talent. Less overhead has its perks.
Our staff includes individuals with fancy advanced degrees in vocational psychology that allow us to assess EQ (emotional intelligence) as well as technical aptitude.
Offshore solutions in Latin America (doesn't stink to travel to wine country for work) and South East Asia. We can support you onshore and offshore in a multitude of areas.
Use our consultants and then pay a ridiculous fee to hire them? Um, that's not very nice. Through our tiered system, neither the consultant nor the client is punished for wanting to hire one of our rockstars.
Service and responsiveness that only a family-owned firm can provide. Yes, if you become high-maintenance, Sean will put you in a headlock.
To aid our larger clients who have diversity and sustainability initiatives, ODG has acquired multiple certifications. Take your pick:
|WBENC Certified||TBG Certified|
|DBE Certified||SDB Certified|
|GREEN Certified||SBA Certified|
On-Demand Group has targeted specific certifications to:
- Provide proof of competencies
- Meet your company's Green and Diversity Supplier initiatives
- Provide added value to your process improvement goals
Senior Level IT Needs
The skinny: The following is a partial listing of the skill sets ODG recruits for our Clients:
- Management - Program Manager, Project Manager, Directors/Managers
- Analyst - Data, Business, Quality and Technical
- IT Infrastructure - Network Engineers, Architects
- Communications - Call Center and VoIP
ODG is dedicated to adding differentiating values every single year. Why? We say it's our job.
On-Demand Group's business model was designed to differentiate our firm by offering the following service options:
- Marketing your needs to our exclusive database and national network
- Providing contract/C2H/direct hire services
- Tiered systems eliminating expensive buyouts on consultants
- State of the art recruiting technology
- Staff with advanced education in vocational psychology
- Successful and experienced recruiters
- Ability to respond quickly to consulting needs and RFP's
- Unparalleled customer service by adhering to your processes and responding in a timely fashion